Hervé Dirmann | classic
Entered the Nancy Conservatory at 16, then the Paris Conservatory.
At the same time, he followed the teaching of Solange Golovine (Vaganova), which allowed him to be admitted by audition in the corps de ballet of the Paris Opera at the age of 18.
- 1984, promoted "Subject" under the direction of Rudolf Nureyev.
- 1986, Maurice Béjart invites him to join the Ballets du XXéme siècle.
This experience will give him the opportunity to express himself as a soloist in: Malraux, Light, Sonata à 3, les Danses Grecques, Thalassa, le Marteau sans Maître, le Boléro, le Sacre du Printemps.
On his return to the Paris Opera and until his departure in 2001, he performed the roles of soloists, which allowed him to work with many choreographers:
R. Nureyev, J. Neumeier, J. Robbins, J. Kylian, M. Baryshnikov, P. Lacotte, P.Bart, O. Vinogradov, H. Spoerli, P. Bausch, D. Bagouet, K. Saporta, M. Morris ...
- 2001, he is assistant rehearsal for the ballet "Le Concours" of M.Béjart reassembled at the Paris Opera.
- 2003, he was hired at the Cannes Rosella Superior Dance School Hightower, under the direction
artistic director of M. Loudières, as teacher and ballet master of the Cannes Jeune Ballet.
- 2013, he was hired as a teacher at the Conservatoire National de Région du Grand Avignon.
Allegro Brillante, Concerto Barocco (G. Balanchine).
Flower Festival in Genzano (A. Bournonville).
Evening Song (J. Kylian).
Dov'è la luna (JC. Maillot).
Don Quixote (R. Nureyev / M. Loudières).
Choukrane (R. Zanella).
Master Class (M. Naisy).
Ice (C. Carlson).
The fans (A. Degroat).
You said weird (C. Emanuelli).
Assistant choreographer on the Ballet de Nice and Avignon co-production of Monique Loudières' "Giselle" in 2007-2008.
Creations for the CJB: Le Roi Soleil (solo) and the Duo de Coppélia,
Creations for the CRR Avignon: Accords-disagreements, Out of Africa, and Amazones.